Volunteer & Fundraising Requirements
Parents are required to sign up for the Volunteer and Fundraising obligations at the time of Registration.
Positions are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The Skating Club is run solely by volunteers so any time volunteered big or small is appreciated.
The following are the options:
- Approximately 20 volunteers needed in total
- Carnival Chair(s)
- Organization prior to the event (decorating, costumes, etc.)
- Picture & dress rehearsal night
- Volunteers needed to help things run smooth on the evening of the event
- A job specific sign up sheet will be made available closer to the event
Bill Phillips Synchronized Skating Competition in Stratford, December
Futures Competition in St. Marys, March
(please note date change to those volunteers who have already signed up)
- Approximately 20 volunteers needed for a 4 hour shift each
- This is a Skate Canada requirement for our club and a fundraiser for our club.
Rheo Thompson Mint Smoothies- November Fundraiser
Little Caesars Pizza Kits- February Fundraiser
(more information to follow)
- Required to attend meetings to assist in making decisions for the club
- Involved in the organization of club obligations, volunteers and events
- Approximately 5 meetings per year
If you have any questions about the current volunteer & fundraising opportunities please email: [email protected].
Volunteer and Fundraising requirements are assessed each season to best meet the needs of the Club for the upcoming season.